Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are your facilities outdoors or indoors?
All our facilities are outdoors.
2. What kind of lessons do you offer?
We offer lessons in the following sports; wall climbing, swimming and tennis.
3. Do you have any age restrictions?
We teach all sports from 4 years old onwards.
4. Can I pay per lesson?
Group lessons: no.
Private lessons: yes.
Exception: when agreed with designated instructor for 1 try-out lesson
5. I want to join lessons. What should I do?
– Fill in online enquiry form at www.dorellsports.com/online-booking/.
– Our instructor will call you back within 24 hours to schedule the lesson.
– At the day of the 1st lesson, come to the designated location. This can be Dubai or Al Ain. For exact locations, use our location map www.dorellsports.com/location.
– Fill in the registration form complete with signature and valid phone number & email address.
– Arrange the payment.
– Ready to start!
– For climbing you need to book in advance.
6. Can I reach the instructor directly?
Yes, all e-mail addresses are on our website www.dorellsports.com.
7. Can I pay by card or cheque?
We accept payments by credit/debit card and cash, no cheques.
8. What if I can’t make it to a class?
We work term based. 1 term is 8 weeks. If you miss one of your classes, inform the instructor. You have the time left in the term, to catch up with your missed lesson.
Example: you miss lesson 2. Then you have 6 weeks left to catch up.
After the term ends, the right to catch up lessons for that term also ends.
1. Is Dorell Sports open throughout the summer?
Yes, Dorell Sports is open 12 months per year. Our climbing facilities will have adjusted operating hours, and open in the late afternoon in July and August. Tennis and Swimming stop in July and August. These sports will continue in September.
2. Do you have special packages for Birthdays or Businesses?
Yes, we have a birthday package, which can be adjusted to your needs. Also we have a special corporate rates for team building events at our climbing walls. Check www.dorellsports.com
3. Can we use all facilities of ‘The Club’ when we purchase services from Dorell Sports?
For an additional fee of 25 AED per day you can use all facilities ‘The Club’ has to offer, incl. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Gym, Sauna and showers. The payment has to be done at the reception desk next to ‘The Wall’
4. Can we park the car anywhere in the parking area?
No, please park your car right in front of Building C. There are designated parking lots for visitors of the club. Or ask the security guard where to park your car. First come first serve basis.
5.Do you have boulder facilities at ‘The Wall’?
Right now we are developing a boulder tower next to our wall in Dubai. It will open after the summer.
6.Do you have gift vouchers?
Yes we can prepare gift vouchers to your liking and amount.
7.What are the opening hours?
For each city we have slightly different opening hours. Check the website for the opening hours of Al Ain. The hours you can reach our head office in Dubai;
Sunday till Thursday – 2:00 PM till 10:00 PM
Friday/Saturday – 2:00 PM till 9:00 PM
These are also the timings for the Climbing wall except for Tuesday.
Tuesday (Climber’s Day): 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Climber’s Day: For registered climbers only.
People who passed our Safety Belay Test can come.
Note: We don’t have instructor for lessons, introductions and belay test.